mercredi 5 juin 2013

TURBOTEN

I was june,3 and 4 at Roland Garros.
I signed TURBOTEN #2 (french comic book) and customized masks (about the championship of the masks, in the comic book)
I have a tribute of mine in the comic book, this is why i was there :)

It was so fun !
Thank you Indeez Comics (publisher) and I Can Fly Ltd (productor) to have invited me at this event ^^

© 2013 Jonathan Lankry

© 2013 Jonathan Lankry

© 2013 Jonathan Lankry

© 2013 Jonathan Lankry

© 2013 Jonathan Lankry

© 2013 Jonathan Lankry

© 2013 Jonathan Lankry
dessinateur illustrateur animateur bande dessinee croquis illustration crayonne animation artist illustrator animator comic book sketch sketches jonathan jon lankry animated turboten indeez comics i can fly jo-wilfried tsonga marina darius djokovic soname number 9 roland garros

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire